Monday, September 5, 2011

New Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Well my kittens.....August passed me by in a whirlwind I tell ya! I can't believe it's over! And with all the work I've been doing getting the new site going ( graphicatstamps.com ) I never got a chance to really pop around and visit your blogs OR do up a new Sketch for September in time for my poor Crafty Catz. SO this month we're going to do something alittle different. With the very exciting (or at least I think it is) stuff happening this month (details to follow soon) we're gonna have an anything Goes Challenge here at Graphicat Sketch's. That means... I just want you to enter anything you like (altho I am partial to stuff with alittle sarcasm to it... LOL) Anyhow. And this month.... when you enter our challenge you will receive a 10% discount to the Graphicat Stamps new store opening September 20th!!! So spread the news and join in the fun with us here...lots of cool stuff is coming your way.

Check out what my sweet cats have done to inspire you.
Yvonne
(using a NEW image to be available in the new store Sept 20th)

Tanya

Eulanda
(using the freebie sentiment put up last month)

Carla

Tara

Chris








2 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

OK, so now I need to get back in the groove, look through some of my amazing Graphicat Digi collection and enter at least one with the hostess' image,. right? LOL. I've been a bit outta the loop lately, but gotta jump aboard. Can't wait to color up some Graphicat images..they are ADORABLE!
:o)
Thanks for tickling my funny bone!
Jessica

My Scrap Diary said...

Hi'a Cheri Girl. Cant wait to see your new shop. Im sure its going to be pink-a-licious!