Monday, August 1, 2011

August Sketch Challenge

YAY! It's August! does if "feel" like August to you? It sure doesn't to me... July was a whirlwind for me....and well August is gonna be even crazier for me.... but all in a good way and so exciting too! Now... of course the First Monday of the month (also the first this month) means a NEW SKETCH!!! yay! But before I show you this months... lets pick some winners from the last month. Yup, I said winners, now... I cant give everyone a prize this month..as much as I'd like to...but I am gonna give out 3 random prizes of 3 digi's each. SO.... drumroll please....... badadadaaddddddum......





# 5 Janet  
#10 juelmarie  
#12 nancy 

YAY! Please email me ladies at graphicatcreations@gmail.com and I'll get your prizes out to you.
This months prize is even MORE exciting.... again we'll have 3 winners of digis but ONE lucky winner will win some of Graphicat Designs FIRST RUBBER STAMPS!!!! Woot woot! Ok... so I hope you're like HALF as excited as I am about that prospect! LOL Here's your sketch!

And what pray tell have the Crafty Catz been up to?? Somethin amazing Im sure.....













5 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh thank you I will let you know which digi's in a little while.. Lovely cards ladies. Take Care

Nancy said...

Love the new sketch! AND....I'm very excited to win something from the last one---good heavens, I don't usually win at anything, lol. I'm emailing you sometime this evening! Good to meet Saturday :)

Creative Tara said...

Just had to leave a YAY for seeing your stamps in RUBBER! Can't wait!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab sketch and DT samples! :D

My Scrap Diary said...

Oh balls! lol! I missed the linky. Anyways loved your sketch, it was a great jumping point for me. Great DT examples and ofcourse I love yoour Cheris, esp that fabby sentiment. I just love it!!
Im adding my link just in case youre inclined to check it out ;)
Jess M
http://myscrapdiary-jess.blogspot.com/2011/08/boho-chic-has-sprouted.html