Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello everyone. I am sad to say that this will be the last sketch for awhile here at Graphicat, as well as you'll notice that our Digi site is shut down as well. I have been very unwell for quite some time now and it's just becoming too much for me to run everything. so it's with a heavy heart that I have to take some time to heal and get better. I will be back! Just as soon as I can. Thank you for understanding.

Here are the previous winners from the last couple of challenges:
**Free for All Challenge - Janet
**MACI Challenge - Dorothy S
**Sketch 25 - lauren bergold

Congratulations girls, please email me at graphicatcreations@gmail.com and I will get your prizes out to you!


We have one last challenge for you this week. Let's see a great support for Cheri's great sketch and add your take on this week's sketch.




3 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Very Sorry to see this stop for the time being.. She will be back.. take care all.

Hazel said...

So sorry to hear you are poorly and need to stop the challenges. Hope you get better soon x

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for selecting my name.
I certainly understand the need to take time for yourself - get better soon. We will miss your challenges.