Monday, July 4, 2011


Here we are for our 2nd month challenge here at Graphicat Sketchs!!! Woot woot... Where did June go??? Holy crap! LOL Now....first up, we have some prizes to give out. Now... since I think we only had 6 entries...and Im feeling generous... ALL of ya won!!! So if you entered our challenge last month, please pop over to Graphicat Designs and pick yourself an image/senti, email me at graphicatcreations@gmail.com and I'll get it out to you quick like!! Now onto this month's sketch....
 I REALLY like this one... and I REALLY like what my Crafty Catz have done with it too! We have some GREAT new images and senti's for you and well.... check out what my catz have done! Aren't they freakin AWESOME!!!!














3 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Wonderful Sketch and great cards created by the DT!!!

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow will have to put my order in need the tea pot and cup and a couple of sayings Love them. Take Care

Creative Tara said...

yay- fab cards girls! Love all the new tea images and sentiments!